Blogs in Plain English
5 Tips To Make Blogging Easy
5 Tips To Make Blogging Easy
A lot of bloggers find it hard to find the time and creativity to post on a regular basis. On the other hand, other bloggers find it easy to sit down and write something every single day.
As you may know, in order for your content to be effective, posting content regularly is one of the best ways to go. Here are five tips to make posting to your blog easy.
- Write your articles in advance when you feel inspired. Save it so that it’s ready to be posted when you are ready. You can write enough content in one sitting to have 3 or 4 posts that you can drip feed over a period of time. You can write and save your posts to your site, and all you have to do is either schedule them to be posted, or go in an periodically update them to posted. This way you will have fresh content on a regular basis and not have to sit down and actually write maybe only once a week.
- Write about a wide range of things in your niche topic. If you keep an open mind and look for things that are related to your niche topic, you can always find something to write about. Try not to tie yourself down to such a narrow range of blog article topics.
- It is always great to end your posts with some kind of invitation to post comments. One of the easiest ways to procure engaging and unique content on your website, the more interaction you allow on your blog, the more fresh content you will have. And, this will lead to springing new topics for other articles if you want to expand on an idea that has been commented on.
- Researching your niche can never be overlooked. Go out and find the most commonly asked questions regarding your niche and provide information that addresses those questions on your blog. Go to forums and answer these questions there and direct them to a link that expounds on the answers to your questions. This is also a good way to work on the seo of your blog as well. To learn more about search engine optimization, go to this seo Austin TX website.
- You can always use PLR material, but be careful and make sure that you are rewriting the articles so they are original content. Remember that everyone that has access to this PLR material can publish it, so it is in your best interest to check in tools like copyscape to make sure it is not considered duplicate content. PLR is one of the easiest and quickest ways to get started with you blog.
If you implement these five tips, you will have a lot of fresh content on your blog and you will be building your own personal empire. This is a great way to get more traffic.
JAMORAMA REVIEW – Best Guitar Lessons | Learn Guitar Online | Learn To Play Guitar Chords
Can Binaural Beats Help You Focus Longer?
When it comes to concentration as a blog designer and code writer, sometimes you need some extra help concentrating while staring at the computer all day. I found this wonderful technology called binaural beats to help with this. Here is a look at some of the things that they can do for you.
So what are binarual beats? Binaural beats are brainwave entrainment technology, intended to place your brain in the same active level usually achieved through traditional meditation methods. The alternative medical community asserts that these can induce relaxation, mediation, creativity, and other positive desirable mental states. Because traditional meditation can take time and discipline before a person’s mind can learn to focus, brainwave entrainment methods achieve a meditative state easier and more quickly.
It is important to find a quiet environment in which to sit. External sounds and other distractions will hinder your concentration and ability to connect to your subconscious mind. To obtain maximum benefit, you must focus on your audio and must find a place where you can remain relaxed for a period of time. Once you have found the right location, plug in your headphones and start listening. This type of brainwave requires the use of headphones and an MP3 player to listen to your beats. The type and brand of headphones is unimportant.
Because not everyone will hear their beats during their first attempt, it is important not to give up. For many, the brain takes time to acclimate to the steps needed for the mind to synchronize with the beats and pulses needed to achieve the desired optimum effects.
Make certain that all electronic devices are turned off except the one thing that you are doing. Some people are sensitive to electronic magnetic fields (“EMF”) and radio waves emitted by some electronic devices and equipment. It is important to ensure that the only active device is the one which enables you to listen to your beats. In other words, be sure to be in an electronics-free
When listening to your brainwave audios, make certain the volume is not too loud. Often times, people mistakenly believe the higher the volume, the easier it will be to listen to one’s beats. To the contrary, if the volume is too high, it can obstruct your subconscious mind from synchronizing to the sound of beats and tones. Volume should be kept low and at a level that induces relaxation and is comfortable to listen to.
Following the conclusion of your session, relax and breathe comfortably for a few minutes.
Allow your mind to return to a full conscious state. If done correctly, each of these 6 steps will enable you to obtain the maximum benefits offered from binaural beats. Remember, there is more than one type of audio to choose from. Identify the ones that most benefit your mind, body, and spirit.
To learn more about brainwave audios, there are several places or sites online that provide a list of recommended binaural beats. Probably one of the best brainwave entrainment programs you can buy is BrainEv. check it out in this Brain Evolution System Review here. Have a look at this video to see if binarual beats help you concentrate for longer. It is not necessary for you to watch the video. Just listen with headphones to these free binaural beats.
Learning guitar from the comfort of your own home
Bloggers guide to having hobbies without leaving the house.
Another passion of mine, in addition to blogging is the guitar. This post is a little off topic for this blog, but I love sharing what I am passionate about. That is what blogs are for after all right? So… I really wanted to find a way to learn from home since I work from home on my computer so I did a little bit of research and found a way to do guitar lessons for beginners via Skype. Here is a little but about my experience finding the best way to learn guitar online.
When you are looking forward to balance between taking lessons on how to play the guitar and your job, sometimes may prove to be a headache. With this in mind, many beginners have decided to undertake online courses. There are various advantages that come with taking online courses as you will only be needed to take the course in lesser time than when you attend classes. These online courses also prove to be cheaper as some of them are sometimes offered free of charge or at a very low cost. Students are taught through many video lessons that are available online. Since it is offered in a video format, new beginners are able to pause or go back to any part they are unsure of or haven’t gotten the content well. You will be helped tremendously when you are a beginner since you are able to learn at your own given pace of playing the guitar.
You will find that the online guitar lessons begin with the fundamentals of playing the guitar for instance how you can hold and pick the guitar properly. If it happens that you already know these basics and just skip to the next step until you are comfortable with what is being offered. By being able to find the right and required lessons for yourself will play a big part in your learning. When you find out that you have gone ahead too far, then just simply go back to where you are comfortable.
Use tabs or tablature as they are the common ways of learning how to play the guitar online. These tabs provide an easier way for the beginner to pick off quickly without experiencing frustrations on the way. The tabs apply more or rater best to individuals who are not familiar with the standard reading sheet music. They are able to play a bigger part in your journey of playing new songs with easy.
Once you are done with the basics of the guitar, you will be needed to move to the next step of understanding the strings name and also being able to name the strings. Most of the instructors will just be able to refer to the name of the string and as such finding the string will be easier. You can come up with a saying or a phrase that will help remember the name of the string with easy. When formulating the phrase, use keywords that will help remember with easy. It should follow a certain order by ensuring that the first letter of every word is the name of the strings when you move from the thickest string to the one that is thin. Ensure that you are familiar with tone of each string while playing.
So these are just a few things that I have learned after starting my webcam lessons with a guy names Jeffrey Thomas. He is a world class instructor featured in an article in the NY Times. Check out His Skype Guitar Bass and Ukulele Lessons Page on Facebook. He also teaches you how to play the ukulele which I think is awesome!